Today Stella, Connor and I headed downtown to the Ronald McDonald house. We were there on behalf of UMass Alumni Association, Connors graduate school. We met some wonderful new people and saw some people that we already knew. We prepped lunch and in came all the residence of the 2nd floor of the Ronald McDonald house. Stella met a little girl named Sierra from California. Sierra has leukemia and her and her family arrived in Colorado a few days ago to start another round of chemo at the Children's Hospital. This will be Sierra's 3rd round. What a brave little girl. Stella and her played almost the whole time we were there which was for about 4 hours. I think Stella made a new pen pal. :) The rest of the afternoon was filled with Home Depot, Big Lots and TJ Maxx trips. We got some new things for the house and came home to make a great dinner and bake cookies. What a great Sunday!
It's time for a change. I've been wanting to switch blog platforms for quite sometime and just wasn't finding the right one but thanks to a dear friend of mine I was turned onto squarespace. It's taken a minute or two to figure out this new platform but I'm loving it. I've imported all the old content from this blog and am ready to roll. In short, I've moved to a new neighborhood!!! Woot! I'm humbled that even one person reads my ramblings but when my numbers started hitting the 1000's on a monthly basis I was blown away. For those of you who read this with love, THANK YOU and for those who don't THANK YOU as well. My gratitude runs deep for all of you...... Hope to see you here: www.linda-rokos-watts.squarespace.com



