Skip to main content

Didier Cuche epic last race -- FIS WC 2012

This morning in Schladming, Austria a legend in ski racing took his last run....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier_Cuche  
Didier Cuche (born August 16, 1974, in Le Pâquier, Neuchâtel) is a retired Swiss alpine ski racer. He primarily competes in the speed disciplines of downhill and Super-G, along with the technical discipline of giant slalom. He is the reigning World Cup downhill and Super-G champion for the 2011 season and has won three previous downhill titles in 2010, 2008 and 2007, along with a giant slalom title in 2009. Cuche has 21 World Cup race victories, along with 67 podiums (top three) and 181 top ten finishes.[1] He is also an Olympic silver medalist and has won a total of four World Championships medals (a gold, two silvers, and a bronze). He announced his retirement in 2012.

Freakin awesome...

    What an amazing athlete! 

What a great way to end an incredible career. Classic, classy and on top of his game. 

Love and Gratitude! 

Popular posts from this blog

Change.....

It's time for a change.  I've been wanting to switch blog platforms for quite sometime and just wasn't finding the right one but thanks to a dear friend of mine I was turned onto squarespace. It's taken a minute or two to figure out this new platform but I'm loving it. I've imported all the old content from this blog and am ready to roll. In short, I've moved to a new neighborhood!!! Woot!  I'm humbled that even one person reads my ramblings but when my numbers started hitting the 1000's on a monthly basis I was blown away. For those of you who read this with love, THANK YOU and for those who don't THANK YOU as well. My gratitude runs deep for all of you...... Hope to see you here: www.linda-rokos-watts.squarespace.com

Just say no to mud season.....

It just won't stop!!  We were kinda hoping it would just long enough for Troy to get out of Summit County and on the west side of GlenWood Springs before another big storm came in.  Nope. Didn't happen. It's mud season and nothing unusually or unexpected and I'm sure we will get one or two more storms but.....BOOOOOO!!! Our backyard is pretty beautiful right now!  Bike all packed and ready to go!  We had a few great dinner parties this weekend and I can't say that I'm too bummed Troy isn't on the road. Sunday's snuggled up together watching movies while it dumps outside isn't so awful! Hope you'll are having a fabulous weekend!  Love and Gratitude! 

Weekend Madness!!

WHEW!!!! What a weekend! We got so much work done on the house! We started on Friday and worked pretty much straight through till tonight. With the exception of one little break for a small Halloween party for a few hours. The old kitchen counters. Ewww ! All the tile on the counters couldn't be pulled off without pulling all the plywood up so we decided to demolish it all and start fresh. We put down all new sub-flooring before the tile was to go down. It was kinda a pain in the butt but it made the tile laying much easier and level. With all the sub-flooring laid on Saturday, it was finally time to lay the tile today! Tuesday the grout gets put in and by Thursday we should be walking on it. Woot ! This weekend I also got Stella's room finally done. The colors look great. It's going to be a very warm and cozy room. Pictures of that soon! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and a fun Halloween! Much Love!