A deep *sigh* and a grin...what a day! Stella and I spent the day at home hibernating! I haven't slept past 5:45 am for at least 5 weeks.....today I slept till 9!!!! Woo Hooo!!! Stella had a massive, wicked cold on Thursday (doc said it wasn't croup..whew) that spilled into today so we stayed home. We watched the snow fall all day long, while the fire cranked and kept the house toasty. The house got CLEANED, the laundry done, oh and there was a HUGE XBox Kinect show down. Tomorrow we'll try and venture out for a bit, hit the gym (steam room) but take it easy so we'll be ready for school on Monday!
It's time for a change. I've been wanting to switch blog platforms for quite sometime and just wasn't finding the right one but thanks to a dear friend of mine I was turned onto squarespace. It's taken a minute or two to figure out this new platform but I'm loving it. I've imported all the old content from this blog and am ready to roll. In short, I've moved to a new neighborhood!!! Woot! I'm humbled that even one person reads my ramblings but when my numbers started hitting the 1000's on a monthly basis I was blown away. For those of you who read this with love, THANK YOU and for those who don't THANK YOU as well. My gratitude runs deep for all of you...... Hope to see you here: www.linda-rokos-watts.squarespace.com