I'm on the hunt for a new sofa and love seat for the living room. I got out and started searching with a good friend (he needed some new stuff too, and had WAY more sucess then me) the other day and didn't come up with anything! I figured when I see the right one, I'll just know! I still don't know what color I want in there, or even the style or fabric. Oy...I have a feeling this might be a bit of a process.
It's time for a change. I've been wanting to switch blog platforms for quite sometime and just wasn't finding the right one but thanks to a dear friend of mine I was turned onto squarespace. It's taken a minute or two to figure out this new platform but I'm loving it. I've imported all the old content from this blog and am ready to roll. In short, I've moved to a new neighborhood!!! Woot! I'm humbled that even one person reads my ramblings but when my numbers started hitting the 1000's on a monthly basis I was blown away. For those of you who read this with love, THANK YOU and for those who don't THANK YOU as well. My gratitude runs deep for all of you...... Hope to see you here: www.linda-rokos-watts.squarespace.com

