With a few cups of coffee in me I took some time this morning to pull all the clothes out of my room and purge all the unwanted things. It feels good to get rid of all the clutter. I ended up with two full garbage bags of stuff to give to Goodwill. So far, it's been a productive Saturday. Now it's off to the gym. Woot!
It's time for a change. I've been wanting to switch blog platforms for quite sometime and just wasn't finding the right one but thanks to a dear friend of mine I was turned onto squarespace. It's taken a minute or two to figure out this new platform but I'm loving it. I've imported all the old content from this blog and am ready to roll. In short, I've moved to a new neighborhood!!! Woot! I'm humbled that even one person reads my ramblings but when my numbers started hitting the 1000's on a monthly basis I was blown away. For those of you who read this with love, THANK YOU and for those who don't THANK YOU as well. My gratitude runs deep for all of you...... Hope to see you here: www.linda-rokos-watts.squarespace.com