Last year I bought this for a good friend, and it's such a good book that i just bought it for myself the other day. It's a great guide to everything you want to know about the properties of rocks and crystals. It goes into what chakra's and metaphysical properties each rock or crystal carries. If you're into this sort of thing, this is your book.
It's time for a change. I've been wanting to switch blog platforms for quite sometime and just wasn't finding the right one but thanks to a dear friend of mine I was turned onto squarespace. It's taken a minute or two to figure out this new platform but I'm loving it. I've imported all the old content from this blog and am ready to roll. In short, I've moved to a new neighborhood!!! Woot! I'm humbled that even one person reads my ramblings but when my numbers started hitting the 1000's on a monthly basis I was blown away. For those of you who read this with love, THANK YOU and for those who don't THANK YOU as well. My gratitude runs deep for all of you...... Hope to see you here: www.linda-rokos-watts.squarespace.com