I'm Grateful for: STELLA, white straight teeth, sashimi, Foreign-ers, having clean laundry, skiing, PBR, breakfast food, Sunday Fundays, people with a good sense of humor, passion and compassion, firm handshakes, Boulder, snow, SUVs, creating, blank canvas, forgiveness, flagstone, modesty, kisses, good dreams, silvovice, movies that make you think, perezhilton.com, dancing, my Babi, a chicken named Ricky Bobbi, my brother and his other, building, photography, hardwood floors, bruises, family, bff's, writing letters, happy hour, friends, 8 baby chicks, mom and dad, my job, tuna salad, people that say "soda" instead of pop, people who think they are always right, Carhartt overalls, suntans, fresh air, laughing till i'm blue in the face, chocolate cake, snuggling, scars, a good glass of wine, dharma and karma, pictures, Brno, memories, back porch shoot offs, sunshine, scarves, my home and most of all, I'm grateful for YOU!
It's time for a change. I've been wanting to switch blog platforms for quite sometime and just wasn't finding the right one but thanks to a dear friend of mine I was turned onto squarespace. It's taken a minute or two to figure out this new platform but I'm loving it. I've imported all the old content from this blog and am ready to roll. In short, I've moved to a new neighborhood!!! Woot! I'm humbled that even one person reads my ramblings but when my numbers started hitting the 1000's on a monthly basis I was blown away. For those of you who read this with love, THANK YOU and for those who don't THANK YOU as well. My gratitude runs deep for all of you...... Hope to see you here: www.linda-rokos-watts.squarespace.com